The Sales Executive expands relationships with customers within a geographically-defined territory. The Sales Executive is responsible for adding new customers through prospecting and business development. Sales quotas will define performance expectations.
The Sales Executive is also responsible for cultivating and managing relationships with highly-qualified local System4 Affiliates who will execute a range of facility services.
The Sales Executive will focus on relationship development, new business development, satisfying customer’s needs and expectations and profitability on the assigned customer base and territory.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in new accounts.
- Expand the customer base by doing surveys of facilities and providing the customer with a detailed quotation for such services.
- Coordinates the entire life-cycle of a customer: sales, start-up, quality assurance, additional facility service sales, etc.
- This includes all administrative paperwork submission in a timely fashion and A/R collections as needed.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively assesses and clarifies customer needs on an on-going basis to prevent service problems.
- Respond to customer service complaints/problems promptly and professionally with a detailed solution that will prevent the same complaint/problem from happening again.
- Executes all on-site facility inspections and required phone inspections on a monthly basis for all assigned customers.
- Maintains company standards of professionalism in all interactions with prospective customers, current customers, Affiliates and co-workers.
- There may be a need from time to time to visit customer sites after normal business hours or on weekends.
- Capable of executing many projects within Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Capable of navigating, organizing and executing daily tasks within a proprietary CRM system.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales and net growth quota in designated territory.
- Meets assigned margin expectations for profitability.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Starts all new customers in a timely and organized fashion with an Affiliate that is capable of performing the service(s) at a high level.
- Follows a defined sales plan that focuses on multiple-location customers and facilities that are large enough to have a need for multiple services
- Fosters a cohesive team atmosphere with all co-workers and Affiliates.
- Maintains and updates company’s software system on a daily basis as it relates to daily activities such as inspections, proposals and new customer closes.
- Please Note: we will discuss sales quotas and additional performance measures throughout your interviews.
- This position reports directly to the Owner and CEO of System4 Chicago.
- Enlists the support of administration, inside sales, suppliers, manufacturer’s representatives and Affiliates when applicable and necessary.
- This position may eventually have dedicated support staff to manage.
- This position is 100% commission based.
- This position will collect a percentage of the gross margin of each account closed.
- This position will collect commission each month on each retained account.
- The first year target compensation is $30K – $50K.
- The annual compensation is expected to double in the second year to $60K – $100K.
- The annual compensation will be well over $100K in the third year.
At this time, benefits are not available for this position.